Idea for Sewing and Craft Room

For your help and questions
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Idea for Sewing and Craft Room

Post by Sweetness4713 »

So in 2 weeks I will be off for the March Break.. I have a week off and hopefully will get my sewing and craft room started. 1/2 will be for sewing and the other for crafting.. Anyhow this is what I will be putting on one of the walls..hehe.
hkvalerio
Location: { Cali } Windows XP, Inkscape .48, SCAL2, Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Re: Idea for Sewing and Craft Room

Post by hkvalerio »

That is very cute. I just got an old sewing machine from my grandmother. Maybe I should put that above my sewing area...oh yeah, I don't know how to sew yet! :lol:
Heather
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

Just rearranged my sewing side this week! Am so proud of all my bobbins all stacked up and my machine just where I like it!
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Maggie wrote:Just rearranged my sewing side this week! Am so proud of all my bobbins all stacked up and my machine just where I like it!
Ahem.. Would you believe I own 9 sewing machines/? ROFLMAO
scraphappysue

Post by scraphappysue »

Sweetness4713 wrote:
Maggie wrote:Just rearranged my sewing side this week! Am so proud of all my bobbins all stacked up and my machine just where I like it!
Ahem.. Would you believe I own 9 sewing machines/? ROFLMAO
WHAT?!!!! :o OMG!!!!!!! :shock: LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Suzy
Sweetness4713

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Yep.. I've bought a few from yard sales when I had my sewing business.. Some are for sewing different weights of fabric.. I couldn't justify using my 2300 dollar electronic sewing machine for sewing heavy leather...LOL
hkvalerio
Location: { Cali } Windows XP, Inkscape .48, SCAL2, Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Post by hkvalerio »

I have my sewing machine just to sew paper. I never have but I love the way it looks on other people's projects. I wonder if I need anything special to sew on paper instead of fabric??? I have lots of accessories to go with my machine, just haven't found the time to try it out yet. BTW I've had it for over a year now! :D
Heather
lkc

Post by lkc »

Sweetness4713 wrote: Ahem.. Would you believe I own 9 sewing machines/? ROFLMAO

Really? Really?! What's up with that?! Do they do different things...sing, dance, make coffee...makes me feel perfectly normal having two! I plan to take one down to our store and leave the other at home. I'm moving all my assemblage art to the store where I have more storage available...sold Pinocchio last week...motivated me to get better organized to finish some of the other kooky creations I've started!
DSC02088.JPG
DSC02088.JPG (87.48 KiB) Viewed 5865 times
Sweetness4713

Post by Sweetness4713 »

LOL.. What a cute pinnochio.. Great job.. No dancing with the sewing machines.. They are too heavy for that.. and if they could sing or maybe that is the strange voices I hear coming out of my basement at night.. Hmmmm.. The conductor and the octets.. hehe..
lkc

Post by lkc »

Thanks...couldn't remember if I posted him on the Papyrus Jungle forum. Anyway, someone came in and loved my Hootie the Owl so I pointed out Pinocchio (he didn't have a price) so she asked how much. I told her I had $20 in the glass vase and let her make me an offer explaining some of the other objects that went into it...she offered $100....sooooo (I tried to refrain from jumping up and down) I took it! :D