SCALAPALOOZA

For your help and questions
talanhart

SCALAPALOOZA

Post by talanhart »

Last year we had "SCAL ebration". Is anybody interested in getting together again this year for "SCALapalooza"? Any suggestions for Dates and Places?
Todd
gj1

Re: SCALAPALOOZA

Post by gj1 »

How bout your house? Just kidding.
scrpbooklady

Post by scrpbooklady »

Oh - I missed this last year but sounds like fun. I'm pretty open to dates and times except tax weekend in April - we have a wedding scheduled.
scrpbooklady

Post by scrpbooklady »

Where was this held last year? I don't know where everyone is from - but what about somewhere in the Indianapolis or Louisville area?
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

scrpbooklady wrote:Where was this held last year? I don't know where everyone is from - but what about somewhere in the Indianapolis or Louisville area?

Last year we met in Fremont, Ohio. The store where we met is no longer in business, so we will need to find a new place to meet.
Todd
scrpbooklady

Post by scrpbooklady »

Does it have to be a store or could we utilize a hotel conference room or something like that? How many people came last year? Just trying to think of possibilities - I'd be willing to try to help organize if there is enough interest.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

It does not have to be a store. Last year, we were a small group. It would depend on how many people are interested again this year. A conference room would work. There are also a lot of Bed and Breakfasts that cater to Scrapbookers. Anything is possible at this stage.
Todd
scrpbooklady

Post by scrpbooklady »

The B&B was one of my thoughts - there's a nice one in auburn Indiana that accomodates 12 people and with that many it is 160 a person for lodging and meals/refreshements for 2 nights which really is a decent price. There are several others in and around the Indianapolis area - my daughter and I have been researching them and thinking of going to one.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

scrpbooklady wrote:The B&B was one of my thoughts - there's a nice one in auburn Indiana that accomodates 12 people and with that many it is 160 a person for lodging and meals/refreshements for 2 nights which really is a decent price. There are several others in and around the Indianapolis area - my daughter and I have been researching them and thinking of going to one.

If you would like to look into a B and B a little further, please feel free to do so. Everything is wide open right now.
Todd
maureen59

Post by maureen59 »

Well we have this wonderful hotel just down the road from us, in an old castle. seats lots of people, food is just wonderful, scenery is breathtaking, patrons are warm and friendly, and Air Fare to the UK is astronomical.....so guess you guys wont be coming here lol! :cry:

Maureen
Maureen