Happy New Year All

For your help and questions
gj1

Re: Happy New Year All

Post by gj1 »

I printed your New Year's card greeting and put it on my shelf :)
papasue

Post by papasue »

Thanks, g

I've put the image and the files on my Blog for download today. What else todo but watch the Rose Parade, the Rose Bowl and start taking down all the Christmas decorations :D
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
chubbygal60

Post by chubbygal60 »

papasue wrote:Thanks, g

I've put the image and the files on my Blog for download today. What else todo but watch the Rose Parade, the Rose Bowl and start taking down all the Christmas decorations :D
Happy New Year!

What part of CA are you in? I visited your blog today and saw your photo. You and your husband look familiar. I live in Southern CA.

Syl
papasue

Post by papasue »

We grew up (both of us in San Bernardino) we moved to San Jose in the early 1970's.

Does that Help?
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
chubbygal60

Post by chubbygal60 »

papasue wrote:We grew up (both of us in San Bernardino) we moved to San Jose in the early 1970's.

Does that Help?
LOL I guess you guys must just look like customers from work or something. I always lived even more south than San Bernardino. Let just say if I did a 5k running south I need a passport before I reached the end of the race.

Syl