SCAL at YahooGroups closed!

For your help and questions
dcpyatt

SCAL at YahooGroups closed!

Post by dcpyatt »

I went to reply to a topic to find that the group has been closed! I don't know if it was done by Yahoo because of the discussion of copyrighted fonts or another reason by the owner, but at lunchtime it was there and now it is gone! :shock:
DaveP in Ohio
One of the few men that will admit to owning a Cricut -- and it's an Expression!
Four11Lady

Re: SCAL at YahooGroups closed!

Post by Four11Lady »

What a disappointment................I so enjoyed that group with those talented people. As far as the recent discussions.....................why can't people be nice to others the way they want others to be nice to them?
If there will be a new group forming, please let us know...........and, please ladies and gentlemen, be just that..........ladies and gentlemen.
God bless...........
wreed06

Post by wreed06 »

You could start a group...
jnjpain
Location: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SureCutsA ... =267108998

Post by jnjpain »

Hey ....

I created this group again to try to recover what the owner deleted and to reconnect with everyone again... I will need help placing things back in the database and files...

Come join us again....

New owner and looking for mods.... so no spammers.. :)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SureCutsAlotUsers/
dcpyatt

Post by dcpyatt »

Thanks, Jessie!
DaveP in Ohio
One of the few men that will admit to owning a Cricut -- and it's an Expression!
AnointedHands

Post by AnointedHands »

You will be able to download files intil the end of June and then the site is closed for good. I emailed the moderator because I thought there was something wrong with my connection...I tried to post a Reply and continuously got a message that I didn't understand. When I clicked on Home, it said the site was closed.
Doin the Bug...ain't nothin wrong if you wanna do da Bug all nite long...
SharonV

Post by SharonV »

Hmm probably had something to do with the tiff about posting for another group started up for fonts and then someone else saying they were leaving and the font police and it goes on......

Glad someone opened another one though :)
SharonV

A Birth Certificate shows you were born.
A Death Certificate shows you died.
A Completed Scrapbook shows that you LIVED!!!!

http://scrapandstamp.wordpress.com/
lovebeingamom

Post by lovebeingamom »

I'm new to all this message board stuff,,,,so you guys do a different "group" where you share your ideas? Can I come visit? I promise I'll be good! I'm not on often because of my 3 1/2 yr old and 27 month old boys, they keep me occupied but it is nice to "see" adults when the boys are napping.
Thanks!