Rhinestone feature not cutting right

For your help and questions
ChristyBaker

Rhinestone feature not cutting right

Post by ChristyBaker »

i used a basic shape 1st a star it did the circles then it went over it with a bigger star and cut that out . so then i tried a basic fleur de lis it cut it out like normal then right before the cut was done it started to do the circles but only did one and then shut off ??? I'm really confused . it did show on my screen that the pattern was all in rhinestone . help please
ChristyBaker

Re: Rhinestone feature not cutting right

Post by ChristyBaker »

ive done a search and im not finding any info :(
papasue

Post by papasue »

Christy, I used the heart from the shapes table and a square around and it cut just fine. I did use a pointy skewer to poke out the holes....I don't know what to tell you about how to fix your problem. If you would talk or post your computer system (win, mac, vista etc.) that may help run down the issue you are facing.

Screen shot 2010-12-22 at 4.20.11 PM.png
Screen shot 2010-12-22 at 4.20.11 PM.png (12.79 KiB) Viewed 4209 times
If you continue to have problems file a tech support report with craftedge they are really good at helping if you provide all the information they need to diagnose your problem.

http://craftedge.com/support/support.html
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Awesome Cartoons

Post by Awesome Cartoons »

What is this rhinestone feature? Is it new? What version?
shopkeypur

Post by shopkeypur »

Mine cuts but not the full little circles. I not only have to poke the out but cut them off then go over the back of my tmplate with a bic razor to trim off the tabs left behind and smoothe it or or else my templates stand up or should say hovers over my project.
ChristyBaker

Post by ChristyBaker »

i'm gonna try again and see what it does
craftymyra

Post by craftymyra »

I used the scal rhinestone feature for the first time yesterday to make this out of the rubber template material and it cut great, but when I cut one out in cardstock I had to push each circle out with a pointed object as it left a tiny tag on each hole
hand placed stones 016 [320x200].jpg
hand placed stones 016 [320x200].jpg (14.19 KiB) Viewed 4104 times
papasue

Post by papasue »

Awesome Cartoons wrote:What is this rhinestone feature? Is it new? What version?
The Rhinestone feature came with the new SCAL 2.038. I think it is a misnomer since it can be used for lots of designs besides making a pattern for setting rhinestones, but what do I know? :?
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
shopkeypur

Post by shopkeypur »

craftymyra wrote:I used the scal rhinestone feature for the first time yesterday to make this out of the rubber template material and it cut great, but when I cut one out in cardstock I had to push each circle out with a pointed object as it left a tiny tag on each hole
hand placed stones 016 [320x200].jpg
Very cute!!!