Stupid Question - Help...

For your help and questions
TKTeams

Stupid Question - Help...

Post by TKTeams »

Hi... I'm just starting to get my little on the side vinyl cutting business going... Nothing too big, but I ran into a problem & can't figure it out...

I don't have the time or the funds to make a sample of all of the designs I have made & can make. I wanted to make a small catalog of sorts to show people the designs in jpeg form... But most of what I have made, I have created in SCAL 2 & now I can't find any way to actually print out the image so people can see it before they order. What can I do about this??? I can open the ones I've done with inkscape, but not with SCAL.

I'm terrified that i'm going to get stuck re-doing them all in inkscape first--- I sure hope I'm wrong & there is a simple way to do it... Any help or advice is GREATLY appreciated...

Thanks so much
Tanya
Paint Shop Pro - Inkscape - SCAL2 - Windows XP
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Re: Stupid Question - Help...

Post by HeatherM »

Craft Edge has a more or less Beta version that can export bmp and png. Some people have reported problems with it, but I haven't had problems. You can download and install it, export your images, then if you do have problems you can go back to the officially released version. HTH

http://www.craftedge.com/download/download_new.html
TKTeams

Post by TKTeams »

Thanks Heather... I'll try it...

Can you take a minute to tell me how to export once I have it downloaded?

also, if I am one that does have troubles, will it be easy to switch back?

thanks so much for your help...
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

If you want to export in SCAL2 just go file then the export option is right there in that column :D
TKTeams

Post by TKTeams »

Thanks so much JoAnn... ;)

I just noticed you're from Timmins... Very cool... My husband is from Ontario too (the London area)... I lived there for 6 years in the London area / Sarnia area & in Owen Sound... I loved it & miss it... But I missed my home (Utah) too when I was there... They both feel like home now...