driver help

For your help and questions
acopswife

driver help

Post by acopswife »

Everytime I try to download the usb driver, I get error 183. What does this mean? Please help! Thanks.
whiteruffles

Re: driver help

Post by whiteruffles »

Im sure I seen a thing on it somewhere, is the Cricut plugged in to the pc...You can also try and go into the help section. or even google it.

I hope this helps
GrammyKrausse

Post by GrammyKrausse »

I googled your problem and there is a great deal of information out there about it doing with Windows. You might do a google and see. I would have posted a url but there was page after page on this.
Sorry you are having trouble.
Grammy
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Are you sure you even need to download a USB driver? I have never done that and mine connect just fine. Most computers come with the driver built in.
Jan
acopswife

Post by acopswife »

I have geek squad coming to look at my laptop. It appearantly has something to do with my actual drivers not working at all. My mouse doesn't work either. Ugh! I hope they get it fixed tomorrow! Thanks for your replies.
nicolegregg

Post by nicolegregg »

I am having this same issue...I just bought a new Dell Inspiron one desktop with windows 7 and I am getting the same error.
hope9811

Post by hope9811 »

nicolegregg

Post by nicolegregg »

hope9811 wrote:Here's the fix for that....

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=6784383

Heidi

My issue was that my cricut had problems, waiting on Provo Craft to send me the fed ex return forms so that I can get a replacement. Thanks for all the help!

Nicole
acopswife

Post by acopswife »

Thank you all for your help. I had Geek Squad come out and they fixed the problem. My drivers mow work and I am addicted to SCAL!!!! I am putting vinyl on everything!!! I have several people placing orders. What a blessing!