HP 5500 series all in one Printer ?

For your help and questions
NELS

HP 5500 series all in one Printer ?

Post by NELS »

I have this printer.. and I cannot figure out how to do a reverse or mirror image print. I have looked in my book and can't find it. I guess I will have to read the entire book. I typed something in microsoft Works and could not find how to do a reverse or mirror image. I am hoping someone can help even though it is not a SCAL question...Thanks
NELS

Re: HP 5500 series all in one Printer ?

Post by NELS »

I am going to try and see if I can make this in Inkscape and reverse it.. and then print it...
NELS

Re: HP 5500 series all in one Printer ? found it..

Post by NELS »

OK .. My husband helped me figure it out.. It was there all the time... and He found it..
kelsie94

Post by kelsie94 »

In MS Word you'll need to make sure the 'drawing' toolbar is on. (View, Toolbars, Drawing)

Now type your word in Word Art (click on the "A" in the drawing toolbar). After your word is typed and now showing on your page, then click on the "Draw" dropdown. Choose Rotate or Flip, then choose Flip Horizontal. (in order for this to work make sure you've click on your word so that the little points are showing.

Hope this is clear and helps!
kkrewtea

Post by kkrewtea »

So how did you end up doing it because I just got an HP printer and I might need to know sometime! LOL

Shirl
NELS

Post by NELS »

When you click on file ... on the drop down menu is Print.. click on that .. that brings up your print screen.. click on preferences. At the top is your menu bar.. click on Basics and in that window you will see choices and put a mark or dot in the circle by mirror image. And if your are doing this to make your own rub ons like I want to do.. look at this on the Cricut Board.. http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=2116408 and this one too. http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=2116350
kkrewtea

Post by kkrewtea »

Mirror image! I've seen that on my printer!!! THANKS!!!!

Shirl