I Surprise Myself Sometimes

For your help and questions
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

I Surprise Myself Sometimes

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I kept looking at this knitting pattern of booties that I have and then an idea struck.. How about making a baby card from the bootie.. So I took the bootie and drew out my own.. then duplicated everything.. and then for the writing.. I used my cricut machine, adapter and gel pen and this is what I came up with :D . I also embossed the main bigger parts wtih my cuddlebug.. I also work at a highschool in the kitchen and school will be out in 2 weeks so I'll be making cookies with the attached sun and writing using my glitter gel pens again.
Butterfly

Re: I Surprise Myself Sometimes

Post by Butterfly »

Awesome work Sweetness Thanks for the idea we are expecting a new grand and are hoping (praying) for a girl in this family of boys. the booties are too cool!!!
Scrappin My Way Through
Going Where I Please and Pleasing Where I Go

Windows XP, Expression, SCAL 2.041, Inkscape 47
http://darliciouscreations.weebly.com/
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Thank you so much..Here's hoping you get that little grandgirl.. :D .. I'm hoping for a grandson from my son and his wife who are expecting Nov. 1 :D..lol
jennifer mcquillan
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada Using Scal2, Inkscape .47, Vista

Post by jennifer mcquillan »

Those are so cute :)
judyjo
Location: Indiana, Mac v.10.5.8, Inkscapes, Scal v. 2.013, Cricut Expression, Design Studio, eclips, eCAL

Post by judyjo »

Your booties are just too cute, tfs