There is a Gazelle in my future...Updated

For your help and questions
AnointedHands

There is a Gazelle in my future...Updated

Post by AnointedHands »

I would recommend anyone wanting a Gazelle to get one and prepare to spend at least two weeks (and that's a straight two weeks, if interrupted then it's a month) learning the machine and software. Wish you could cut from SCAL (you can cut from MTC) but at least the Funtime software comes with the machine. I just got the hang of SCAL2 and designing in layers so I can cut in layers and now I have to adjust my brain so that I can do two different layouts styles if I need to use the two machines for a project.

I love this part of crafts because it keeps the mind working. For us baby-boomers, I am on the tail-end of the baby-boomer era, it allows us to keep our minds active. I have tried to help others with design problems, made my own designs, created/downloaded hundreds of designs and the topper is that with all the designs I have, I usually create something new when I am doing a project. This new hardware/software combo is truly a challenge cuz the only thing it has in common with the Cricut/SCAL duo is that it cuts.

I do not regret my purchase at all!
Doin the Bug...ain't nothin wrong if you wanna do da Bug all nite long...