Free vector images

For your help and questions
lindamac
Location: Arizona-SCAL1, SCAL2,SCAL3 Inkscape,Silhouette Cameo

Free vector images

Post by lindamac »

agcsmom
Location: WI, USA - SCAL 2, Inkscape, XP Pro and Windows 7 Pro I have Illustrator but am not good with it...

Re: Free vector images

Post by agcsmom »

COOL! Thanks!!
scraphappysue

Post by scraphappysue »

Great find! Thanks!!!! :D
Suzy
Lola

Post by Lola »

What a wonderful site.. I am still converting. :)
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

It's the Motherlode of Free Artwork!
Todd
jeepers94

Post by jeepers94 »

If you have CorelDraw or several other programs, you can batch convert to svgs. Took me about 5 minutes, and about 5 clicks of the mouse.
You can also cut on larger cutters (not Cricut) using hpgl print language in Coreldraw.
ncborn

Post by ncborn »

jeepers94 Can you tell me how you did that. I thought I would never get them to download. I guess because I did not have the right program to open zip files but I finally got the right program and then they are eps or jpeg so I still can not use them because I can't figure out how to convert them to svg files. Can you please tell me more details on how you did it or anyone please help. Thanks, Brenda
NCBORN
Brenda E
My Blog http://creativefunconnection.blogspot.com/

Have Canon PS A2200, Windows 7, PSE 10, Cricut Expression, SCAL 2.043, Corel Draw 11, Inkscape 0.48.2, Serif Digital Scrap Artist 2
jeepers94

Post by jeepers94 »

In Corel Draw,I'm not sure if all versions are the same.I use X4.
It goes this way. Click on tools,then macros,run macros,macros in should have All standard projects,click run.
It will bring up a screen for source,destination and Convert to. Just put in where the files to be converted are stored, and the folder where you want the converted files to be saved.
make sure you have Convert to set to svg, then click OK.
Just watch the bottom of your screen for activity during conversion. Do not click ok again,or you will end up with duplicate files. The first time I ran this,it finished so fast I didn't think
it worked, so I clicked it again. Rather then try to delete every other file, I just deleted them all and ran the program again.
gmapatty

Post by gmapatty »

Does anyone know what other programs will convert these to .svg?
ncborn

Post by ncborn »

to gmapatty.. I just saved the files on my computer and then I went to one of the individual jpg files clicked on it and then right clicked open with and clicked on inkscape and then it changed all of them to svg files. It would not work with the eps ones. It was amazing and it may depend on your computer and what windows you have. I have windows 7 so I don't know if it will work for you but it is worth a try. Let me know
Brenda E
NCBORN
Brenda E
My Blog http://creativefunconnection.blogspot.com/

Have Canon PS A2200, Windows 7, PSE 10, Cricut Expression, SCAL 2.043, Corel Draw 11, Inkscape 0.48.2, Serif Digital Scrap Artist 2