Tips and Clarification

For your help and questions
scrappindeb

Tips and Clarification

Post by scrappindeb »

I really want to download this program to my Vista Home Premium. What's holding me back is what it might do to the computer. Does anyone have any tips or steps to do this properly? I guess I need some basic instructions steps.
I also then would like to download inkscape but that sounds scary. I went to the site and its kind of overwhelming! Do you just skip all the stuff on it and download the latest version and it will walk you thru it right?
Questions: If you have to uninstall DS and then reinstall it, do you have to activate it with your code again or does it automatically start working again?
Thanks for all your help! :oops:
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression
kruemel

Re: Tips and Clarification

Post by kruemel »

Also would love to know about the re-installing of CDS - just in case.

Downloaded both - SCA and inkscape - and both run without problems...
grandma wendy

Post by grandma wendy »

I am also a bit intimidated by the Inkscape site! I'm also wondering if I download the latest version. Thank you for your help. . .I'm sure it's not the last time I'll be asking for answers!
Wendy
fiveshots

Post by fiveshots »

I have SCA on my Vista Home Premium, no issues as of yet. And I downloaded the 0.45 version of Inkscape, just because I didn't want to deal with any possible problems associated with a beta version. (Already have my head spinning with all the wonderful possibilities of the SCA program!! :D )

:) Michelle
ImageMichelle