Updated

For your help and questions
jfricker

Updated

Post by jfricker »

I am strongly considering purchasing SCA. My question is since I have already updated my DS, will I have trouble with dragging? Will I have to uninstall DS and reinstall it? Will SCA soon
have something to "fix" the problem? I would rather not have to uninstall it if I don't have ot.
Thanks

Joan
NELS

Re: Updated

Post by NELS »

Joan.. I did have problems and had to uninstall and reinastall DS and I am glad I did. I did it after I purchased and installed SCAL. I dragged my feet about doing it and once I did it I wondered why. My CDS works better too.
Dawn Miner

Post by Dawn Miner »

Joan,
I had to reinstall too but eveything turned out fine so worth it!
Dawn
raewyn64

Post by raewyn64 »

Nels & Joan
When you uninstalled and reinstalled DS did you have any problems with having to enter your registration number again into DS?
There seems to be so many people having problems when their machines crash or for some reason they have to reinstall DS and then it says they have already used their registration number on a copy of DS.

Raewyn
jfricker

Post by jfricker »

When PC announced the update for DS, I updated it and I had no problems at all.
The instructions said we would not have to ask for a new authnacation number, as
DS would remember it, which it did.

Joan
NELS

Post by NELS »

I didn't have any problems...
jaybee

Post by jaybee »

I spoke to PC who told me to uninstall and reinstall CDS as I had issues with it.They told me as long as you reinstall on the same computer your registration number is on your computer's hard drive.Everything worked great.
WvStyx

Post by WvStyx »

I had DS first, then got SCA. I didn't uninstall anything. Both seem to be working fine.
*joy*
Four11Lady

Post by Four11Lady »

I updated my Design Studio and then had problems with SCAL (slices through my letters or pictures) so I posted A HELP, HELP HELP to this forum and was told to unistall and then re-install and I had no problem. The registration number is on your computer already..........and now SCAL cuts much better........faster! Don't be afraid to do it......I was but all turned out well due to the helpful people on this board!!!!!!
Steph Stimson

Post by Steph Stimson »

You only are having the blade issues if you did the CDS update that PC issued a few weeks ago.
Stephanie Stimson
Creative Memories Consultant
CMID #33596439

redhdgirl417@charter.net
http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/stephaniestimson