Hmmm...to update or not to update

For your help and questions
Judy*

Hmmm...to update or not to update

Post by Judy* »

Wow...since this new update (which I haven't done) I am amazed at how many people are still waiting for someone from Craft Edge to contact them with a fix. Makes me kinda wonder ?????? On the MTC forum I see quite a few posts from Andy which tells me that he responds quickly and efficiently to his customers request.
To switch or not to switch.....hmmmmm
chubbygal60

Re: Hmmm...to update or not to update

Post by chubbygal60 »

I love my Scal2 and I don't see myself buying a second software at this time. But I do wish Todd was more active in the forum and better at responding to issues. For example, it was members who had to announce there were updated visions of 2.011 A, B C, D, etc...

I am not saying there aren't great folks over at MTC, but what I also love about SCAl2 is the hominess's feel of this forum. As a newbie, I never felt that awkwardness you sometimes feel when you first join a forum. From the get go everyone was so friendly and helpful.

Just my two cents,

Syl
Deloris

Post by Deloris »

Judy* wrote:Wow...since this new update (which I haven't done) I am amazed at how many people are still waiting for someone from Craft Edge to contact them with a fix. Makes me kinda wonder ?????? On the MTC forum I see quite a few posts from Andy which tells me that he responds quickly and efficiently to his customers request.
To switch or not to switch.....hmmmmm
If your thinking of switching you might want to wait a bit. I have a feeling PC's lawyers will be going after Andy for the MTC cartridge trace feature.
Judy*

Post by Judy* »

ooohhh....didn't realize that! Not that I am going to switch...but I won't be updating anytime soon. Not until all the wrinkles are ironed out...and as of today..they haven't been.
Don't get me wrong...I love my SCAL, just wish there was more support from Todd.