my computer crashed

For your help and questions
qualityqueen1974

my computer crashed

Post by qualityqueen1974 »

My computer crashed and I had to buy a new computer. I downloaded the CD that I have for SCAL 2 but it wont let me activate. When I activate normally it gives me the following error: The registration information you have entered is invalid. 2552

so then I tried to activate manually. on the craftedge page it tells me the following:
Too many copies have been activated with this serial.

I have only activated the software on one computer and have made several attempts at activation on my new computer. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. I use SCAL for my business and I am at a stand still. please help.
broomhilde

Re: my computer crashed

Post by broomhilde »

If I were you i'd call SCAL up and I am sure they'll help you.
I myself have had to call people up to reinstate a program.

Good luck,
Broomhilde
qualityqueen1974

their website says it doesnt offer telephone support. I did email them though. I am going to be sooooooo behind on orders though. ugh!!!
hope9811

Post by hope9811 »

Maybe not...my experience with them has been very fast tech support. I've contacted rthem twice in the past and had super fast support...even on a weekend....good luck. My computer crashed after trying to use the renesis svg viewer. It was a nightmare so I know just how you feel!

Heidi
qualityqueen1974

CraftEdge is awesome!! on a Saturday...they helped me with my problem and i was up and running last night. I am so thankful for their quick response to my pleas for help!!
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Yayyyy.. that's great to hear.. Now have fun..