What Is Going On Here??/

For your help and questions
GrammyKrausse

Re: What Is Going On Here??/

Post by GrammyKrausse »

Remember that Firefox and AI are having trouble with the svg's changing and not being able to open, causing error messages. It's all over the internet. The post are real hard to keep up with and I gave up on what about Firefox or AI was causing the problem. Explorer is a pain and I hate it with some of my other programs, makes them slow but am glad I didn't load Firefox when I got new computer, I'll wait til they get it all straightened out.
Grammy
Deloris

Post by Deloris »

This afternoon Windows is blocking me from going on the 4shared site so I can't download any SVG files from it. The warning screen said that it found malware on the 4shared site and blocked it from getting into my computer.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Something is definitely wrong. My server for work is all messed up.
Todd
Deloris

Post by Deloris »

talanhart wrote:Something is definitely wrong. My server for work is all messed up.
Adobe has a security breach and viruses are getting through the hole in their software.

Also, I got a warning yesterday from my security program that the 4shared site that we download the SVG files from has a malware virus on it. If you have downloaded anything from their site in the last few days, it may have gotten on your computer.

I'm watching ABC news and George S just announced that Google is so concerned about the breach of security on their computers that they asked the National Security Dept of the US government for help.

Between the new Aurora virus outbreak, the variant of the Conficker bug infecting a Police department computer system this week and the malware trojan viruses stealing passwords stored on your computer, I am really worried about the safety of being on line. Not confident at all that the security experts are on top of this.