German Shepherd cards

Rosie0530

German Shepherd cards

Post by Rosie0530 »

Hi all,
I don't do much designing but I found this free clip art and turned it into a card. It has two pages, cut out the faces first and then the rectangle around it, hope someone can use it. A special thanks to all of you who do this regularly! Rosie
Attachments
shephard cards 2.scut2
(152.3 KiB) Downloaded 269 times

gj1

Re: German Shepherd cards

Post by gj1 »

Thank you so much Rosie! I wish I could draw like this...really just a few simple lines and it so resembles a shepard...just amazing to me...nice choice.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

I love Shepherds Rosie. Had 3 of them (and 2 out of 3 were the best dogs ever.) We won't talk about the third one. :lol: :lol:
Sandy in PA
maureenmcn
Location: Devon, UK; Windows 7 64 bit; SCAL2 and 3; Inkscape; Cricut Expression; Silhouette Cameo

Post by maureenmcn »

This is great Rosie - thanks for sharing.

Sandy your third one sounds like my only one! Pure alpha male with attitude! Would I have another one?.............................Like a shot!!!
Maureen

Rosie0530

Post by Rosie0530 »

Thanks guys.
We have a 115 pound 1 year old and he is just great! Perfect personality and our little boxer mix keeps him in line. My daughter has his parents and they are half American and half German, really nice dogs. Pets, not so much show dogs, but great.