firework stick file here

angel

firework stick file here

Post by angel »

here is a firework stick I created, cut this 1 inch down on mat so that when it cuts it you are actually going to get two of the firework toppers in one cut, the second will be left on your mat and you will just tear the edges off you will see what i mean when you cut it, just roll one up and stick it in the stick and then wrap the other on the outside of stick and fan out gently.

Here is a new pic, I cut out 1 blue and 1 yellow that gave me a total of four, the ones with the same size edge I glued one color with the other in opposite directions then rolled and stuck inside the stick and then did the same with the ones for outside of stick, this made it much fuller and better.
firework stick.jpg
firework stick.jpg (113.09 KiB) Viewed 3473 times
glad you like it!!
Attachments
firework stick.scut3
(87.62 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
Last edited by angel on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gj1

Re: firework stick file here

Post by gj1 »

VERY cool...checking it out now...BUT,
sorry to be off topic...what is even cooler is THAT CHAIR! WHoa...I LIKE that chair...loL!!!
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

VERY VERY NEAT file!!! I REALLY think this will be good for so many fun occassions. Everyone is going to love it! TFS

I like the bow, also!
angel

Post by angel »

lol gj1 the chair is from walmart, $30 black friday lol!!!! the bow is 2 pieces of rectangle cardstock glued to middles and a smaller rectangle for center rolled, and then two rectangles for tails.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Your WM has better stuff than mine... :(
I see how the bow is made now...very clever, very nice...I can maybe do it too! Thanks!
Rosie0530

Post by Rosie0530 »

GOrgeous!!!