Bunny Box

mommyshome

Bunny Box

Post by mommyshome »

Hi. After a post looking for a bunny box I created my own. I have not test cut these so if you try it please add your comments. I did these in Illustrator and then traced into SCAL. I think I see an issue on the last two but I don't know how to fix it. I don't know the program very well.

There are several versions all on one file, the forum only allows 3 attachments so I combined them.
1. Outlines
2. Polka Dots
3. Funky Dots
4. Chevron
5. Pretty
6. Pretty Backwards

It's 5 & 6 that I have some concerns about.

Edit: I think I figured out the issue I was noticing with transferring files from Illustrator to SCAL, or at least the long way around. I was getting two lines instead of one. I went through the bunny top files and removed all of the extra lines from them that I could see. I couldn't find them on the tabbed strip one or one of the bunny designs. This led to a slightly different version of #6 and I now have:

7. Pretty Backwards Version 2

I will delete and reupload the file that I adjusted.

Thanks.

Tabbed Strips.scut2
(40 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
Chevron.png
Chevron.png (40.22 KiB) Viewed 5473 times
Bunny Box Tops Collection.scut2
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 286 times
Last edited by mommyshome on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My files are for personal use only. Please do not sell my files or items made from my files. Thanks.
jrichards

Re: Bunny Box

Post by jrichards »

Those are adorable! My problem was that I was unable to figure out the size of the strips (circumference of the bunny). I tried to do it in 2 sections and I probably should have done it in 3. the teeth got too long and then I had trouble gluing. I will give these a try later. Thanks for all of your hard work.
mommyshome

Post by mommyshome »

Does that mean that the tabs are too long? Are they overlapping around the curves? I may be able to get my kids to cut one out for me today so we can give it a test run.
My files are for personal use only. Please do not sell my files or items made from my files. Thanks.
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

The teeth weren't too long, I tried to adjust the size and made them too long. I wasn't sure how many I needed to go around the bunny.