gj1 this bow is for you!!

angel

gj1 this bow is for you!!

Post by angel »

large and small bows.JPG
large and small bows.JPG (122.95 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
gj1, I just want to thank you for all the education you have given me. without you i wouldnt be able to make anything, Im still learning though.

I created this bow for you, I didnt have any xmas cardstock, and wanted to give this to you as a xmas bow but your getting it as a birthday bow instead lol. Hope you like it!!

To assemble, I used a brad, put your little center loop on first, then do the actual bow, and just keep going in a circle, then stick the end of your brad through the bottom hole in the bow, I layered this one but included the loops for both if you dont want to layer. Oh and I put this bow together seperatly then glued the small to the big one, my brads are small.

Finished size of this one is 5" x 5" great for a big present.
Attachments
large and small bows.scut3
(99.48 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
gj1

Re: gj1 this bow is for you!!

Post by gj1 »

BIG BIG smile here...OMG...this was so nice of you. Thank you soooooooooo mucH! I LOVE how you make bows!!! Can't get over this...so nice :)
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

that looks great.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
angel

Post by angel »

Im glad you like it!! I always forget the bows at the store, I think this xmas I will be making my own, that small one looks cute alone with the head of the brad on top, it almost could resemble a flower.