Easel SCUT file

Share your Sure Cuts A Lot Projects (.scut, .scut2,.scut3,.scut4)
anjoy2

Easel SCUT file

Post by anjoy2 »

This was my very first attempt at, first an SVG, then a SCUT file. I must say it came out rather neat considering! I make jewelry and I use my Cricut to make my tags, signs, boxes, etc. But I had an idea to hang some earrings off an easel and could not find a file of one anywhere so I made my own and here it is to share. Just fold in half, fold back the little wings on top and stand. The second file is the card that sits on top to which I punch holes with a regular hole puncher to hang the earrings off of. Hope you (and you and you) like!
kumiearrings2.jpg
kumiearrings2.jpg (66.15 KiB) Viewed 7483 times
Attachments
easels.scut
Page 1 are the easels and page 2 are the cards that fit on top.
(22.67 KiB) Downloaded 528 times
easelpic1.jpg
easelpic1.jpg (206.84 KiB) Viewed 7483 times
Barbara - www.bellatrixgallery.com
Proud member of Catskill Mountain Artisans Guild www.catsguild.org
Rachell

Re: Easel SCUT file

Post by Rachell »

anjoy2 wrote:This was my very first attempt at, first an SVG, then a SCUT file. I must say it came out rather neat considering! I make jewelry and I use my Cricut to make my tags, signs, boxes, etc. But I had an idea to hang some earrings off an easel and could not find a file of one anywhere so I made my own and here it is to share. Just fold in half, fold back the little wings on top and stand. The second file is the card that sits on top to which I punch holes with a regular hole puncher to hang the earrings off of. Hope you (and you and you) like!
kumiearrings2.jpg
thank you for sharing your file
Kathya

Post by Kathya »

Wow! I love this! Thank you so much for sharing this. I, too, create jewelry and wanted to know how to display my work...what a great gift to us jewelry artists! Thank you!
nursiebeth

Post by nursiebeth »

This is a very neat file!
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I am going to try this for taking photos of my cards...sometimes I like to put more than one card in a photo, and I only have one stand. These will come in handy.
scrpbooklady

Post by scrpbooklady »

I was just thinking the same thing - might work great for cards! Thanks for sharing!