SCAL 2 not cutting

Share your Sure Cuts A Lot Projects (.scut, .scut2,.scut3,.scut4)
Phyls

SCAL 2 not cutting

Post by Phyls »

When I try to send something to the Cricut, it goes through the normal steps and I see USB message on the cricut and then I get the message that cutting is finished but it has cut nothing. Anyone have this problem and know how to help?
Thanks,
Phyllis
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Re: SCAL 2 not cutting

Post by HeatherM »

When you use Cut Preview, what do you see? If it is a file that you've created it might help to see it, otherwise you could post a screen shot.

Also, have you changed anything with your computer or Cricut since the last time that you cut?
Phyls

Post by Phyls »

Thank you, thank you… I've never used cut preview and guess what? Its not there. I created the file in scal2, then flipped it so I could use iron on vinyl. I hate to sound dumb but what did you mean by post a screen shot? I'm just thankful it still works.
Phyllis
newbiecat

Post by newbiecat »

if you have the snipping tool available (windows) then you can use that to capture what is on your screen. Paste it into a document or svg file and you can then upload it and place it inline on your post so we can see what you are referring to.

Otherwise usually you can use print screen which captures all on your pc window and again paste it into a file then upload to your post. Sometimes you need to use alt + print screen or I think the mac is cmd + print screen

Pandora
Win7, SCAL3.044, Silver Bullet 18" Craft Artist Pro, Photoshop,