Craft Edge

Sure Cuts A Lot Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:27 am 

I'm not sure if anyone can offer advice.

I am still using version 1 of SCAL and my Cricut is 1.3. Although I don't use it a lot it has been working perfectly until this morning when it didn't get past the icon for checking version and the cutting.........but nothing further progresses.

I have tried switching both laptop and Cricut off, changing the USB socket on the laptop but nothing happens.

Would be very grateful if anyone cam help?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:12 am 

Are you plugging your machine into the USB socket and then turning on your Cricut? You should hear a noise that lets you know the two are communicating.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:45 pm 

They are definitely communicating with each other. I've just got home and going to try again to see if it was just a 'blip' this morning.

Certainly hope so as I'm in the middle of a project for my daughter's birthday which requires matching equal size shapes together

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:41 pm 

It was just a 'blip' thankfully as I'd tried everything this morning. Have now finished project and fingers crossed doesn't happen again

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:47 am 

Is there still available a software update for SCAL 2 tho? I never did get mine updated and now it's installed on my newest PC and acting up when cutting SVGs. THANKS!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:37 am 

I have SCAL 1 installed on a PC with a windows serial number. I have a CD for it. I downloaded SCAL2 from the website and upgraded on the PC. That was a long time ago. I now have to use a Macbook. I was able to use my original SCAL 1 CD to download onto my Macbook however, the serial number is for windows. I can run SCAL 1 but when I try to cut it errors out. I know it is running on the windows serial number. How do I get a Mac serial number and how do I upgrade to SCAL2 as I also have only a windows serial number for it? I am running OSX version 10.9.5.

Thanks for your help, I love SCAL2

Sylvia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:34 am 

I doubt you will be able to get the Mac Version of the software since it isn't available anymore after the lawsuit. The Mac version and the PC version are two different versions, so changing the serial number won't work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16