Billy The Puppet, SAW movies card--horror fans rejoice!

Share your Sure Cuts A Lot Projects (.scut, .scut2,.scut3,.scut4)
Robin Wright

Billy The Puppet, SAW movies card--horror fans rejoice!

Post by Robin Wright »

Hi all. here is a strange one--i have a friend who absolutely loves the SAW movies (too gory for me, thank you) and I thought making her a special birthday card with that freaky puppet thing. So, here it is! Here is the complete 4"x6" card file, including the paper piecing for the puppet character, Billy. There are three pages in this SCUT2 file--the back ground that says "Let's Play A Game" (I think I should have wrote "I want to play a game", since that is what the character actually says); the card itself; and then the puppet. the pieces for the puppet can be pretty small, so feel free to enlarge the card, which would look really awesome big. Also, I used red MS glitter for the eyes. Sufficiently freaky.

This was a jpg file that I played with inkscape. It was my first real paper piecing--I am very pleased with it :)
SAWcard.jpg
SAWcard.jpg (156.96 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
The inside of the card reads "How about a round of musical chairs?" I also liked "Let's have some cake first."

Please let me know if you like it. I am pretty pleased.
Attachments
SAW birthday Card.scut2
the SAW SCUT2 card file
(150.61 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
Rosie0530

Re: Billy The Puppet, SAW movies card--horror fans rejoice!

Post by Rosie0530 »

This is so creepy good! I can't watch those movies but my son and his friends do. Yuch but hurray for this. Thanks, Rosie

pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

My daughter would LOVE this, but it's too creepy for me. Nice job though! :P
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I seen all the SAW movies that were out there.. I love creepy movies..lol Great job on the card..