Paper Rosette

Share your Sure Cuts A Lot Projects (.scut, .scut2,.scut3,.scut4)
MamaD

Paper Rosette

Post by MamaD »

I'm really loving this new version of SCAL!!! It's absolutely amazing what it can do. I really wanted to play along with Tim Holtz' 12 days of Christmas tags, but couldn't make today's tag because i didn't have the paper rosette Sizzix die. Well, I made this with the new version of SCAL and am very happy with the results. Can't wait to make some tags!! Hope you find this useful.

Here's the link for the paper rosette: http://www.4shared.com/file/w5SA-Hkz/Paper_Rosette.html
Attachments
IMG_7137.JPG
IMG_7137.JPG (204.27 KiB) Viewed 10431 times
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: Paper Rosette

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Very very pretty.. Thanks for sharing..
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Goods for you! I really like his stuff too! Especially when he comes up with a really creative idea like the one today using plastic packaging, he even embossed it with the cuttlebug. Really cool look. Thanks for the file.
Jan
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I wish I could get the file to download...it seems very large and I could not get it to work. hmmm

Are others able to download?...I would like to.

SORRY, I got it this time from this link...YAY, it is an awesome file. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jvZ

Post by jvZ »

can you explain (easy, because my english is not verry good)me how you make these? i realy love the rosette :-) and of course the 12 tags from Tim Holtz for x mas :-))))
can i make them just using my cricut machine or do i need a embossing needle/pen????

gr
Jacqueline
lesliefolks

Post by lesliefolks »

ohh thanks for sharing..love it! great job!
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

jvZ wrote:can you explain (easy, because my english is not verry good)me how you make these? i realy love the rosette :-) and of course the 12 tags from Tim Holtz for x mas :-))))
can i make them just using my cricut machine or do i need a embossing needle/pen????

gr
Jacqueline
jvz just fold on the dotted line and glue the ends together.. then glue the center piece on..
judyjo
Location: Indiana, Mac v.10.5.8, Inkscapes, Scal v. 2.013, Cricut Expression, Design Studio, eclips, eCAL

Post by judyjo »

Very nice..........I made one of these at Archiver's as a "Make and Take". It is really great to have the file so I can make more. Thanks so much for sharing
lesliefolks

Post by lesliefolks »

i cut your paper rosette last night an it was ABSOLUTLY PERFECT!!! i have been wanting this soo bad after i saw his video..thanks SOOO much for sharing with us!!!
jvZ

Post by jvZ »

yesssssss this is the result
thank you so much for sharing :-)
paper roset.jpg
paper roset.jpg (27.44 KiB) Viewed 10249 times
Jacqueline