Sure Cuts A Lot 2.0 For Windows

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
Shell

Re: Sure Cuts A Lot 2.0 For Windows

Post by Shell »

The upgrade is AMAZING!! GREAT job!!! Thanks so much for keeping this such a quality product. I use it sooooo often for my projects.
coocoo4cricut

Post by coocoo4cricut »

The upgrade...Love it love it love it. It's worth it just for the select all feature :D :D
and thanks much Dan your the greatest
Tingha Treasures

Post by Tingha Treasures »

good luck getting the features to work
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I've only had scal for 2 months as of today and now to pay 30 dollars more for the upgrade?? wow. I wish I would have waited like or originally wanted to buy it..
mommyto3bugs

Post by mommyto3bugs »

Mominct wrote:I dont like that we have to pay twice for the same software. Just an upgrade. Even cricut, as cheap as they are has never charged for upgrades to design studio. The whole point, to me, in getting this software was to save money from upgrading and buying carts constantly.

Blah. I'll stick with the original
No one is paying twice for the SAME software. It's not the same software.

You never had to pay for UPDATES. PC doesn't make you pay for UPDATES. Todd never made you pay for UPDATES. This is an UPGRADE. And I guarantee you that Provo Craft will make you pay through the nose for an UPGRADE. Some think this silly Gypsy thing is the infamous UPGRADE. And if that's the case, then you will be paying $300 for an UPGRADE.

Try to understand the difference between an update- something where minor changes are made to a program and the last numbers of the version change... so 1.011, 1.012, 1.015... the last update to SCAL version 1 was 1.016... and then there is an upGRADE. Those are major changes, new features and a new number in the front. This is SCAL 2.0--- NOT SCAL 1.017.
Sarah St. - The Netherlands
SCAL 1 and 2 user
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

As a Canadian I feel like I am actually paying more than the 30 dollars which I am because of the dollar difference.. Even when I purchased the first version which cost 75 dollars I do believe almost cost me 90 dollars...
ScrappyGal

Post by ScrappyGal »

Well, I paid $39 (approx) Australian for this UPGRADE and I think it is worth every cent.

SCAL2 rocks!
craftydiva

Post by craftydiva »

I agree, I am happy to pay someone to create the software for me, after all no-one likes to work for nothing and anyway, the version one software still works so this is like a whole new program : )
Hugs
Karen
leokowal

Post by leokowal »

For those that still want to see some of the new features in action, we have added 3 HD videos on our site: http://svgcuts.com/blog/?p=2231
Leo
SVGCuts.com
Julie.Jenkins

Post by Julie.Jenkins »

jeannestein wrote:
momaloy wrote:Is there a way in the version 2.0 to select each individual letter in a word? If I want to space some letters farther apart, doesn't seem like I can figure out how to get the individual letter like I could in the previous version...

Mo in IA
I'd be interested in this answer. I downloaded the trial. I do like it, but welding a word correctly seems difficult. I can't get the letters to overlap quite the way that looks the best.

Thanks!

Don't know if this is already answered but here goes!
just select ungoup, it is just different than the last program but at least still possible!!!