Which surecutsalot format do I need for cricut explore air 2

Things we need you to know
Emily1980

Which surecutsalot format do I need for cricut explore air 2

Post by Emily1980 »

Hi,
I am brand new to cricut machines and all other related cameos and di cut machines etc.

My husband recently bought me a cricut explore air 2. I am very grateful, but I am in way over my head and I need help figuring out how to use it. I have spent hours doing the design space tutorials, but I keep on having trouble following along. I cannot even get the machine to write a simple thank you on a card that is preformatted. I really need to find a forum where I can ask other crafting enthusiasts questions and get some help so that I can get my ideas to translate into the machine. I was searching online and I found a site that recommended surecutsalot products to aid in this process, but I need someone to help guide me to find the right product to buy that is compatible with my cricut explore air 2 and then get plugged into a community of fellow crafting enthusiasts to help me enjoy my machine and all of its capabilities. If there is anyone who could offer me some advice I would be ever so thankful!!!!

Happy Easter and Please Help!!!!
papasue

Re: Which surecutsalot format do I need for cricut explore a

Post by papasue »

This post will provide an answer about using any SCAL product on your cutter, maybe someone another option 4 you.

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=42239
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Emily1980

Re: Which surecutsalot format do I need for cricut explore a

Post by Emily1980 »

Thank you