Forum is awful quiet

Things we need you to know
jackies35

Re: Forum is awful quiet

Post by jackies35 »

Maybe the moderator and the team could look into a plugin that allows what is posted on FB, appear here (and vice-versa). I am thinking out loud. I am quite sure there isn't any such plugin but you never know.

I know how FB could take over as a place to hangout. You have to keep push everyone back to the main site. Now with the changes on FB, you need to keep this site available and updated.

I am old but new since I haven't had a chance to use my Sizzix as much as I want. I am learning and I need to start my photo booth projects now.

Great site and we need it to stay!!!
gmapatty

Post by gmapatty »

I try to browse daily just to see if there is anything new that I may need to know about SCAL.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Will say, the plus of the forum over FB is the drama is definitely not here. Thank goodness.
Sandy in PA
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

sstehman wrote:Will say, the plus of the forum over FB is the drama is definitely not here. Thank goodness.
I agree! Last week, I received a phone call from Signwarehouse with a really good deal on some vinyl with FREE Shipping. It was an in house deal and the sales rep gave me her phone number. I couldn't post the number and told people to PM me and I would give them the information. I couldn't believe some of the comments. You would have thought I was breaking the law or something. I will be careful from now on what I post at these groups.
Todd