Forum is awful quiet

Things we need you to know
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Forum is awful quiet

Post by sstehman »

The posts on the forum are really quiet. I know there is a Facebook group too and the posts are in abundance there. I hope this forum does die off as it is our direct link to CraftEdge that lead to software improvements. If you are visiting both groups, please remember this one and post your projects here too. There is a project section. It really does help all that support SCAL.
Sandy in PA
pastda3

Re: Forum is awful quiet

Post by pastda3 »

Hi Sandy. Maybe everyone is busy getting ready for the holidays. I have to admit that I kind of abandoned ship due to low participation. I feel like it started to fall apart when all the different e-cutters came into play. There were too many questions that I wasn't able to answer. I'll have to make a point to get in here and be a little more active.

I still use SCAL with my Cameo almost every day. I would be lost without SCAL & Inkscape! I prefer it over the Silhouette Design Studio. I didn't realize there was a FB group.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
sstehman

Post by sstehman »

There is and it is set up and managed quite nicely. Put a message on their page too so the forum is not abandoned as it is "the" link to CraftEdge. I understand busyness for sure as I hardly have time to play with my machine, but this time of year many are creating as part of their holiday gift making.

Hope the little post reminders encourages members to post pics of their projects.

You are right...some of the questions I can't field with all the cutters on the market.
Sandy in PA
DogCarbon
Location: Amish Country, PA... using SCAL3, Vista, ink 0.46 with my Cameo. Trying to learn alll that I can.

Post by DogCarbon »

Hey Sandy!

I am still here, checking in most days.

I think here are too many FB groups, too many posts asking the same thing and you can't find what you want easily, but maybe I have not put my time into the FB groups to figure them out either..... I prefer it here :-)
wynnepam

Post by wynnepam »

So where do you go to get to their facebook page. I typed in CraftEdge and that wasnt it.
sstehman

Post by sstehman »

will post the page later. I can't get to FB at my job. It is a Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) forum...if you want to do a search.
Sandy in PA
papasue

Post by papasue »

Here is the link to the FB group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/409724385786375/
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
wynnepam

Post by wynnepam »

Thanks.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Hmmm. It FB page looks like it's for eCal and the Eclips. I use the Cameo.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
papasue

Post by papasue »

Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.