Lib it up problems

Things we need you to know
johnreg71

Lib it up problems

Post by johnreg71 »

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me. I have scal pro and have been trying to use lib it up to add files to the program. i have watched all the youtube how to videos and followed to the T. and check the program on the c: drive and can see the file has been inserted, but when i open scal, there is no file to be found.posting.php?mode=post&f=4# Hope someone has some input. Thanks :oops:
papasue

Re: Lib it up problems

Post by papasue »

It is my understanding that with the intro of scal3 Lib it Up is obsolete, except for scal2' but I could be in err. have you re downloaded and installed the latest version?

see this post for more conversation.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31922
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Lib it Up has gone away....new way to have library is much easier. See this link.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31922
Sandy in PA
johnreg71

Post by johnreg71 »

Thanks everyone for the help. A craftwell rep told me about the "my designs" file in the documents folder and to drop my svg files in there. It worked great :D
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

If you go to the link above, you will see screen shots. There is a My Projects folder too and in that you put your .scut files. My Design folder holds .svg files. You can then see thumbnails of your svg's and .scuts files right within SCAL.
Sandy in PA
ninner10

Post by ninner10 »

Hey papasue...it looks like we're crossing paths again! Lib it Up may be obsolete for SCAL3, but not for SCAL2 cuz I just downloaded and installed it on my MacBook! Unfortunately I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know yet if it works properly!

I have SCAL2 on my MacBook (because I have a Cricut) and I've been unable to get the Import SVG to work. I checked out Lib it Up as a way to gain access to the collection of over 200 svg files I want to use. I'll be trying it out tomorrow or the next day, but would like know if there's an easier way. (The posts from sstehman and johnreg71 lost me. The link that was suggested referred to SCAL3, which is not what I'm using.) I sure hope I'm successful with this as I'm at the end of my ideas and CE hasn't been of much help...