Image Distorted

Things we need you to know
Bobbiep

Image Distorted

Post by Bobbiep »

I am new to Craft Edge. I scanned a business card on my printer and pulled it up in SureCuts Trace Image. I need to make it really BIG and when I start sizing it, it gets all distorted an speckled and cant' make out image. It there something else I can do? Please someone help me! :roll:
gj1

Re: Image Distorted

Post by gj1 »

You have to work for the clearest trace...adjust the top number up and down for the best results you can find....then, once it is traced and on the mat you would check the box for 'keep proportions' to resize. You will have to go to Edit and Select all and Object Break Apart, because you might have double lines....so then you would pull those out of the way, if needed and delete them.

It would be best for you to upload the scan here, and let someone who is here at the time take a look, and see if you can get some help...but if you don't want to do that, then try the things mentioned above.

I can not help this evening, but perhaps tomorrow.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
Bobbiep

Post by Bobbiep »

Thank you so very much for offering to help me. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. I am going to see if I can upload the image. Please let me know if you get it.
Attachments
SCAN0025.JPG
SCAN0025.JPG (24.73 KiB) Viewed 3448 times
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I believe the blur is to show action, perhaps...not sure how much of it you want to remain. You might be better off just typing with a similar font and adding the underline.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
DogCarbon
Location: Amish Country, PA... using SCAL3, Vista, ink 0.46 with my Cameo. Trying to learn alll that I can.

Post by DogCarbon »

this should give you a nice clean cut.

I used similar fonts, and then tweaked them to match since I couldn't find an exact match.

Hope this works out for you.
Attachments
ProActive.svg
(20.51 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
ProActive.png
ProActive.png (11.78 KiB) Viewed 3435 times
Bobbiep

Post by Bobbiep »

gj1 wrote:I believe the blur is to show action, perhaps...not sure how much of it you want to remain. You might be better off just typing with a similar font and adding the underline.
Thank you again. This is awesome! I can't wait to try it out. Could not have done it without you. :D
Bobbiep

Post by Bobbiep »

DogCarbon wrote:this should give you a nice clean cut.

I used similar fonts, and then tweaked them to match since I couldn't find an exact match.

Hope this works out for you.
Thank you again. This is awesome! I can't wait to try it out. Could not have done it without you. :D