Missing features in SCAL 2 and Windows 7

Things we need you to know
sue.mn

Missing features in SCAL 2 and Windows 7

Post by sue.mn »

Hello

I have a new computer with Windows 7 on it. Let me vent a bit, I have had more problems with programs NOT working with Win7 that actually working. Wish they would leave things that arent broken alone! Okay back to the issue. I have re-installed my SCAL 2 from disk unto the computer and have missing features. Like to nodes button on the tool bar. Will a re-install work or is this a problem with Win7 and SCAL? My version is still 2.03??? and works fine except for missing that feature. Am I missing something? TIA
gj1

Re: Missing features in SCAL 2 and Windows 7

Post by gj1 »

I use to use 2.04 for the longest time with Vista, and then upgraded and now have the most recent version2.044, which is by far the best and you can upgrade by filling out this form

http://craftedge.com/support/lostsw.php

Anyway...I would now and again still go back and make .scut files with 2.04 on Vista, but had not done it since I got Windows 7 and a new computer just over a year ago, and you know...today I tried to make a .scut with it(2.04) and had the darnest time.

It just does not like Windows 7...you would do well and be sooooo happy with the latest...hope you can upgrade...it is marvelous.
Your serial number should be in the Help and About section of your scal.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.