How to Position the trolley and where to place the vinyl

Things we need you to know
Ritabcoy

How to Position the trolley and where to place the vinyl

Post by Ritabcoy »

I recently purchased an Ecutter with the surecuts alot ver.300.5. I have found no place to tell me how to load the vinyl into the cutter or where to position the trolley. I have wasted a lot of vinyl trying to determine where the trolley will begin to cut..... SCAL also tells me that a newer version of software if available and to go to craftedge.... of course I can't email, I have a google gmail account and do not want to do live windows. I can't tell the zero from the O in the serial number and want a support person from craftedge to call and talk to..... Please help!
Not a happy user,
Rita
jrichards

Re: How to Position the trolley and where to place the vinyl

Post by jrichards »

There is a blog out there called Purplepaperparadise.blogspot.com. She is all about the ecraft and has a lot of tutorials that will help you. I think they might be able to answer your questions also.
Jan
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

As you don't have e-mail, send a PM to CE directly from this forum. They can reply to you in the same manner. Just go to your new message link at the top left of the forum screen. In the next screen, click on create message. In the box in top left, type in CraftEdge and add. Type your message below.
Sandy in PA
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Where to place the trolley is a machine issue not a program issue and Craft Edge did not make the Ecraft. So u need to contact Craftwell the maker of the Ecraft or
jrichards wrote:There is a blog out there called Purplepaperparadise.blogspot.com. She is all about the ecraft and has a lot of tutorials that will help you. I think they might be able to answer your questions also.
Jan
Scrappin My Way Through
Going Where I Please and Pleasing Where I Go

Windows XP, Expression, SCAL 2.041, Inkscape 47
http://darliciouscreations.weebly.com/
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Go ahead and contact them. Their tests of the software with various machines may provide some helpful information. It certainly will not hurt to ask. I am not familiar with the eCraft machine and perhaps someone on the board will respond that uses the machine. And of course the same would apply to the maker of the eCraft.

Hope you are able to get your problem resolved.
Sandy in PA
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

I have an Ecutter and that is why I said to contact Craftwell.They have a forum and you can contact their support team there.
Scrappin My Way Through
Going Where I Please and Pleasing Where I Go

Windows XP, Expression, SCAL 2.041, Inkscape 47
http://darliciouscreations.weebly.com/
Ritabcoy

Post by Ritabcoy »

Thanks to all for the help hopefully I will be off and running..I have learned bits here and there, thanks again.
Rita