Craft Edge

Sure Cuts A Lot Forum
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:29 pm 

nkk wrote:
Is this a free update?

Yes. If you've purchased SCAL2, this is a FREE update. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:01 pm 

I purchased SCAL in early January and installed it on 2 old computers. I could only print from one. My son bought me a new computer for my b'day on Feb.1 so I had to contact support to install to the new computer. They responded promptly and I got it on the new computer. Yesterday, I updated to 2.010 and it said my trial expired, so I activated it again. Does this mean I will have to activate each time there is an update and since that serial number has been used twice will I then have to contact support for permission to do so?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:57 pm 

Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1, SCAL2,SCAL3, Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista
Right click on your SCAL folder and change the property settings to winxp compatibility..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:33 am 

Seems like a lot of people having issues after doing this update - is anything being done about this ? I purchased mine on 11/11/2009
Unfortunately I still only know the very basics and nothing on inkscape - so I do not want to do an update that will only confuse me more with having problems>>>
I purchased :
Products
1 x Sure Cuts A Lot 2 (Windows) (SCALv2)
Freebie #1 Membership to Our SCAL Content
Freebie #2 Future Coupon For 25% Off All Accessories
Discounted Item #1 None
Discounted Item #2 None

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:29 pm 

krenita wrote:
I purchased SCAL in early January and installed it on 2 old computers. I could only print from one. My son bought me a new computer for my b'day on Feb.1 so I had to contact support to install to the new computer. They responded promptly and I got it on the new computer. Yesterday, I updated to 2.010 and it said my trial expired, so I activated it again. Does this mean I will have to activate each time there is an update and since that serial number has been used twice will I then have to contact support for permission to do so?

I went ahead and contacted support. They told me to redownload the update and install it and it worked! :D I must compliment them on how quickly they responded(both times).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 am 

I am having a problem making two seperate in row as the second cut just hakgs with the message Checking Matt. I have to restart my computer to make the second cut and restart for every cut thereafter?? I am using the 2.010 update however I also doese the same thing using the previous version??

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:23 pm 

Lately when I have been using sure cuts a lot it will keep shutting down. Tonight when I was using it it shut down 5 times in about 10 minutes. I have the update down loaded. Anyone know why it just shuts down?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:45 pm 

andienichols wrote:
Lately when I have been using sure cuts a lot it will keep shutting down. Tonight when I was using it it shut down 5 times in about 10 minutes. I have the update down loaded. Anyone know why it just shuts down?

We sure we like to know, too, and have a fix for it!! I've been waiting and crossing my fingers. For me, it seems to crash when I relocate an object by clicking and dragging it from the top right hand 4 way arrow!! I've found that if I do a quick move and let go of it and not drag it for more than a couple seconds at a time it doesn't crash. HTH

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:13 am 

Any word yet on a fix for the issues so many are having with 2.010 update ??? - I am sooo new to SCAL I do not want to update yet - I am sure I wouldn't be able to deal with this right now - don't know enough about it ..... but sure would like to play with some of the new features in this.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3