Breast Cancer Awareness/Journey Package

dhoffm02

Breast Cancer Awareness/Journey Package

Post by dhoffm02 »

In response to not being able to get the Pink Journey Cricut cartridge without buying a $400 Pink Cricut Expression, I created a collection of over
100 svg files that can be used to record the memories and celebrations in the fight for a cure and breast cancer prevention. The cuts can be used as an inspiration for those currently battlin cancer, those who need encouragement, or for celebration over beating cancer. The svg files include a range of words such as “My Journey”, Courage, Race, Hope, Fight, Live, Love, Remember, “My Story”, Kisses, Believe, “Breast Cancer”. “Fight Like a Girl”, Pink, “Think Pink”, Peace, Run, Walk, Race, Survivor, “Wear Pink”, and “For the cure” with mats and sometimes embellishments.

Breast cancer prevention cuts such as “Check Your Boo Bees”(complete with two
bees yelling Boo!) and can be used to encourage self-examination, “Save the Ta Tas”, “Do your Breast” and “Yes, they are Fake,
the real ones tried to kill me”
yearly mammograms and breast cancer prevention.

These cuts are meant to encourage someone with cancer not to give up and that they have our support:
“This too shall pass”,“I am stronger than cancer”, ”Knock out Cancer”, Losing is not an option”, ”Life is fragile, handle with prayer”,
“We can make a difference together”, “Mothers Daughters Sisters Friends, We are in this together” and “Breast Friends”, and “Fight like a girl, win!”,

There are cuts to encourage support of the fight for the breast cancer cure and many featuring the breast cancer ribbon like “ More than a ribbon, it is a mission”,
“October Breast Cancer Awareness Month Together we can find a cure”,
“One day pink will be for princesses”, “Remission Rocks”, ”Screw Breast Cancer” ,
“Soar for a cure”, “Support breast cancer research” and “Walkin’ my buns off for my boobs”.
Many other cuts are available to embellish your cards and scrapbook pages
such as fancy swirls, borders, angels, cancer ribbons, butterflies and fairies, sporty people silhouettes and even tennis shoes, flip flops, a bra and a corset.

In case your loved one did not make it, we have included some in memory of cuts like
“Every Day I miss my Aunt, Mother, Friend, Mother-in-law, Daughter, Sister”
and “I will never forget you”.

We even have cuts for those who support “Locks of Love” by
donating their hair and those who do the Relay for Life.
Included in the collection are some tags and two favor boxes adorned with the pink cancer ribbon.

The items are for sale on my blog for $15.00 via paypal.

http://dscrapbookingroom.blogspot.com/2 ... ckage.html

Please check out all the files, I think you will be pleased at all you get!
LauraK

Re: Breast Cancer Awareness/Journey Package

Post by LauraK »

Wow, amazing! Many people will love you for this, I think.
CeeMee

Post by CeeMee »

I got my pink machine with images.... yours are better imho ;)
atlantis4569

Post by atlantis4569 »

I'm trying to send business your way! Someone in the cricut MB was asking about breast cancer cuts. I linked her to you! ;) Those files are incredible! :D