No votes
They didn't work for me
No votes

Total votes: 0

winger15mk

Free Film Reel SVG Files!

Post by winger15mk »

Hi Guys,

These are the first SVG files I have created myself, the designs are of various bits of film reel! If you would be so kind as to download them and try the within your various programs such as SCAL and Silhouette software etc, I would be very grateful in hearing from you how they worked and if you can see how they cut as well that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

Gary
Attachments
Film Reel SVG.zip
A number of different film reel SVG files.
(34.02 KiB) Downloaded 528 times
papasue

Re: Free Film Reel SVG Files!

Post by papasue »

I opened all of them into one eCAL file and viewed both outline and regular mode.

They might need a path/simplify to cut out some of the nodes to make the cuts cleaner, but otherwise you did a great job. Thank you for sharing them.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
winger15mk

Post by winger15mk »

papasue wrote:I opened all of them into one eCAL file and viewed both outline and regular mode.

They might need a path/simplify to cut out some of the nodes to make the cuts cleaner, but otherwise you did a great job. Thank you for sharing them.
Thank you very much for your feedback, i'm quite new to this? Is the path/simplify something I can do to the svg files to make them better as a fail or is this something that can only be done after they have been imported? I want to make more in the future so want to make sure theyre as good as they can be before I share them :)

Anyone else got any feedback?
papasue

Post by papasue »

You can do a path/simplify in both SCAL and Inkscape. Sometimes I have to do it in the original svg file and again in SCAL, it just depends on the object.

Hope this helps
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.