Dancer #5

LauraK

Dancer #5

Post by LauraK »

I posted a silhouette on my blog of a dancer at the following link! If you download it, please leave a comment here or on my blog. :D I need your feedback! Thanks so much!
http://laurassvgs.blogspot.com/2009/10/dancer-5.html
Attachments
dancer5.gif
dancer5.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 6503 times
balletcostumemom

Re: Dancer #5

Post by balletcostumemom »

I love it! My daughter is a professional ballet dancer and it's hard to find images that are technically correct with decent feet and hands. This is great! Only thing I will do before it becomes a page in her scrapbook is to change that line that starts under her ribcage that is so angular and make it a softer curve down to the hip line. While that may sound critical, it is a compliment! I usually spend hours and hours fixing dance and music clip art because I have a dancing daughter and a musician husband. Much music clip art doesn't make music and that drives him batty also. So only having to fix that one line is pretty amazing.
Windows XP, SCAL 2.102, Inkscape 0.47
LauraK

Post by LauraK »

I didn't make this SVG or there's no way I wouldn't have noticed that line! I have to fix that now, or it'll drive me crazy. I got this from a vector site along with a bunch of others, and I retouched a lot of them.Thank you SO much for pointing that out! I want the SVG's I make and the ones I retouch to offer on my blog to be only the very best.
LauraK

Post by LauraK »

Ok, there. I fixed it. How do you like it now?
Attachments
new dancer5.gif
new dancer5.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 6426 times
balletcostumemom

Post by balletcostumemom »

GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you, this will get used alot.
Windows XP, SCAL 2.102, Inkscape 0.47