If you need...

jsnstarprncss

If you need...

Post by jsnstarprncss »

...any sports logos someone shared a website on the forum and I'm simply reposting it for your knowledge.

http://www.sportslogos.net/index.php

If for some reason you cannot make your SVG, please send me your email address and the link to which logo you need. It will take me a couple of days, but I can get them done.

Also, if you search for how to videos on here, there is one that teaches you how to do a color scan in Inkscape instead of tracing. (Maybe Heather knows where it is ;) )

I have a lot of college sports teams done because of people needing them--but mainly because I LOVE college football. So I may already have what you're looking for. If you need any help let me know!
~Ashley
Psalm 113:3 Creations
pammk

Re: If you need...

Post by pammk »

Do you have the Florida State Seminoles? I would like to make something for my son's wall.

Thanks so much.

Pam
lesliefolks

Post by lesliefolks »

oh how awesome!! how about the texas long horns, kansas state wildcats!! that would be so cool!! thanks for sharing!!
jsnstarprncss

Post by jsnstarprncss »

Again, I cannot post them on here for Copyright reasons, but if you PM me your email and which logos you want I will do them and send them NO PROBLEM! :)
~Ashley
Psalm 113:3 Creations
skzengrosso

Post by skzengrosso »

Looking for Atlanta Falcons logo