1 piece HEARTBAG

gmapatty

Re: 1 piece HEARTBAG

Post by gmapatty »

I love the idea. Do you have thus in an svg, I do not have SCAL2 yet, still learning SCAL1. Plan to upgrade soon. This would be a great idea for my granddaughter's kindergarten class's Valentine Party. She would really enjoy decorating them, we try to do crafts together as often as we can. She loves BLING!!!!!
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

One is 3 the other will be 11 months old next week and other will be 3 months next week..
kelsie94

Post by kelsie94 »

gj1 wrote:but what does MrGreen have to do with it? Is that like MrClean...are you singing?
I hope I am not showing complete stupidity by not getting that part.
LOL! Doesn't Mr. Green mean "green with envy"? That's what I took (and meant) it to be!! Envious of all your creativity!!
gj1

Post by gj1 »

gmapatty...the file is a .svg...hope you got it. It looks as though it may be a .scut because of my screen shot example of the file, but the download will be an .svg(see file name extention at the end).
gmapatty

Post by gmapatty »

gj1 thank you sooo much for the svg file. I cannot wait to show my graddaughter and start making them. Hopefully I will be able to post a picture of the decorating she does. Thank you again. You guys on this blog are exceptional. I only wish I was as talented. One day I will be where you all are.
Beckie

Post by Beckie »

i was looking for this.
I dont have the cart of boxes. Thank you so much.