Recipe book

sykosmkr

Recipe book

Post by sykosmkr »

I am helping a friend make a recipe book, we are looking for papers and svgs that are related to herbs for a section in the book about herbs, just basic svgs, maybe some paper that has herbs and spices that sort of thing, nothing fancy the book is a photo album with 200 4x6 slots, each slot gets a colorful piece of cardstock and a recipe pasted onto the cardstock... like I said nothing fancy, the pages that indicate a new section will be full page and decorated but nothing too bulky just a "soup" page with a bowl and spoon and maybe herbs *wink*.... any help is appreciated!
GrammyKrausse

Re: Recipe book

Post by GrammyKrausse »

sykosmkr wrote:I am helping a friend make a recipe book, we are looking for papers and svgs that are related to herbs for a section in the book about herbs, just basic svgs, maybe some paper that has herbs and spices that sort of thing, nothing fancy the book is a photo album with 200 4x6 slots, each slot gets a colorful piece of cardstock and a recipe pasted onto the cardstock... like I said nothing fancy, the pages that indicate a new section will be full page and decorated but nothing too bulky just a "soup" page with a bowl and spoon and maybe herbs *wink*.... any help is appreciated!
here are food pages from clkr.com. do a search for food and will bring up several pages of food that are svg's . Good Luck
http://www.clker.com/search/food/4

One other option is search this site for cooking and will bring up spoons, pots etc
sykosmkr

Re: Recipe book

Post by sykosmkr »

thank you this is an awesome site!!