"Because it is so cool"
Scrappin My Way Through
Going Where I Please and Pleasing Where I Go

Windows XP, Expression, SCAL 2.041, Inkscape 47
http://darliciouscreations.weebly.com/
laxmom

Re: Rolodex

Post by laxmom »

Hi. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Is there any way possible that one of you wonderful generous people would be able to do the rolodex card withOUT a top tab? I am in need of a plain card, no tabs on the top, just straight across. I would be so thankful if someone was able to provide this.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

No Tab.
Todd
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Thanks!
laxmom

Post by laxmom »

Thanks Todd. You are the best. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

I just downloaded the file and there is an extra set of holes just sitting off to the right. Just break apart and delete them.
Todd
laxmom

Post by laxmom »

Hi. I just tried to open the rolodex files with the various tabs and I keep getting a failed to load message saying no vectors available. Is anyone else having the same problem with them? I was able to open and use the one that I requested from Todd (no tab-just straight across) and thought that I could actually use one of the tabbed ones. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

I just tried my original file and it worked. I wasn't able to open the other file either. If you want to move the tab, you can use the node (Shape) tool. Select the tab only by drawing a box around it. You should see the nodes of the tab highlighted. Now you can move it either to the left or right. I just did this and now I have something to add to the wish list.
Todd
laxmom

Post by laxmom »

Thanks. Once again you come to the rescue of someone who is just not all the technically savvy. You are a very generous person. Thanks for all you do for us. I will give your instructions a try after I finish doing all of my Thanksgiving dishes!!