purse box

louietw

Re: purse box

Post by louietw »

Thought you might like to see the finished box, just needs a little embellishment and some candy and they are done. I scored and cut them with the cricut. I have learned lots about nodes and scoring. thank you all for your efforts. Teresa
Attachments
finished box
finished box
purse box finished on red.jpg (202.41 KiB) Viewed 3007 times
close up of box
close up of box
close up purse box.jpg (243.1 KiB) Viewed 3007 times
gj1

Post by gj1 »

WOW you did a GREAT job and with the printed placement, too, and cut around...GOOD going and thanks for showing us!!!
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

How many of these did you do? They are so cute!
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Happy to see the finished product! :) They are going to be lovely. I agree with gj1 - you did a great job with the placement of the printing.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
ptpulley

Post by ptpulley »

I agree- it turned out really cute. Great job!
I use a BabyBug, SCAL2.
Please use my files for personal use only.
louietw

Post by louietw »

I have 150 to make, but only have about 10 cut and scored. The printing I did in word and placed it where I wanted it. I tried the pens, but the cardstock was too slick and it skipped, although it also looked cool. I think this method will go much faster. I'm looking for an embellishment to add a little zing, but haven't had time yet. Any suggestions are welcome. I've been working on the dress boxes too. I have about 10 of those to make and about 10 of the tuxedo boxes too. Thanks for all your help. When I finish one of the dress boxes and tuxedo boxes, I will post pictures of them too. Teresa
Lauram312000

Post by Lauram312000 »

THIS IS AMAZING!!! I'm new to Inkscape so I can't even begin to imagine creating this--I can't tell you how impressed I am! I aspire to create things like this in Inkscape! TFS!