tealight box

TanjiTerra

tealight box

Post by TanjiTerra »

I don't know how to post the picture of this box here so I will do the link. I know I love this box and would make nice gifties for co workers Would anyone have a version of this? http://diebastelsandra.blogspot.com/201 ... ckung.html

TIA
Theresa in Central Massachusetts
littlecybil

Re: tealight box

Post by littlecybil »

here are the pics. it is so cute!
Attachments
CIMG5142.JPG
CIMG5142.JPG (31.43 KiB) Viewed 7490 times
CIMG5140.JPG
CIMG5140.JPG (26.24 KiB) Viewed 7490 times
DieSandra73

Post by DieSandra73 »

Hi Theresa,

I postet the scut File on my Blog. It´s very easy.
Creases page 1 and page 2 and then stick Object 1 in Object 2.

Then I decorated with a Border Punch (and the hedgehog)

Sandra

The candle has a diameter of 6 cm
TanjiTerra

Post by TanjiTerra »

Thank you for letting me know! I did find it. I couldn't figure out how to translate your site to find the link for the scut... I did just now. Your site is beautiful! Thanks again!
Theresa
texasteacher

Post by texasteacher »

I am totally brain dead today...where can I find the files to cut this? I teach adults and this would be perfect for gifts for my students. I can't wait to search the web site to see what else is there. Wish I could speak German...
:D
TanjiTerra

Post by TanjiTerra »

Click on the link in my 1st post....and follow it to her site.... the link for it is a scut file and it says scut in english... thats how I found it once she said the link was there. HTH
Theresa
texasteacher

Post by texasteacher »

There are 2 other boxes on the blog spot that are adorable. Everything on the spot is super. The little sliding one and the one that has 4 tea lights in it. I tried to download the one with 4, but I got a message in German. I would love to have both of them. As a teacher, I can see millions (OK, dozens) of uses for the boxes.

Thanks
cutterbug

Post by cutterbug »

can someone help me download this file? When I click on SCUT, it takes me to a page of ads. TIA
gj1

Post by gj1 »

When you get to the page of adds...I closed the pop up windows, and then on the main download page, I clicked on the smaller white download button more to the center right, and it was the correct one, fortunately. I read what it was going to download before I clicked SAVE...as I did not want a game or a conversion program :)
texasteacher

Post by texasteacher »

Has anyone cut this yet? I tried, all I get isa blank cutting mat when I open it up in sure cuts.