Help with importing fonts

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
Yvonne Castino

Help with importing fonts

Post by Yvonne Castino »

Thia is probably a very basic question but:

When you find a font you like - how do you import it into the SCAL fonts so that you can use it?

Yvonne
Julie.Jenkins

Re: Help with importing fonts

Post by Julie.Jenkins »

go to start-contol panel-fonts-under file select import fonts. the next time you open up SCAL it should be there.

hope those instructions made sence, if not just reply and i'll try again to explain.

Julie
mayor mcscrap

Re: Help with importing fonts some are not visable in SCAL

Post by mayor mcscrap »

Why do some fonts import into windows but you can not see them in sure cuts a lot?

I am finding that some of them are not showing up? Is there a work around to get them to show up?
kkrewtea

Post by kkrewtea »

I don't import them...They are in the little font box...Just click on the font you want and the keypad will show you all the differnt fonts or dings...

Shirl
mayor mcscrap

Post by mayor mcscrap »

My understanding is you don't have to import the fonts into windows you just have to open or unzip the font leave it open and then it will be visable in the font list in SCAL, is that correct?

Why do some show up and others don't?
Julie.Jenkins

Post by Julie.Jenkins »

mayor mcscrap wrote:My understanding is you don't have to import the fonts into windows you just have to open or unzip the font leave it open and then it will be visable in the font list in SCAL, is that correct?

Why do some show up and others don't?
That only works if you have a font viewer program such as AMP font viewer. it will allow you to see uninstalled fonts in SCAL IF AMP is open and i think you have to have the font selected also but I could be wrong on that part.