Messianic Seal

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
Gammy

Messianic Seal

Post by Gammy »

I would love to have a cut file of the Messianic Seal. It is a symbol of the early Christian church that has a Menorrah at the top, the Star of David in the middle, and the fish symbol at the bottom. If you Google Messianic Seal, you could find a pic of one.

Lisa
talanhart

Re: Messianic Seal

Post by talanhart »

How's this? Just to let you know the Menorah has a lot of nodes, so that part is going to take awhile to cut.
Todd
Gammy

Post by Gammy »

That is fantastic!!! Thank you so much for creating this for me.

I spent my whole day yesterday trying to remove the "Total Security" fake antispyware program that attaches itself to your computer. It's finally gone and now to have fun cutting this. Thanks again.

Lisa
Gammy

Post by Gammy »

Well, it cut beautifully and is now on the back of my PT Cruiser. Looks great! Thanks again. God Bless you.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

When you asked for this seal, I thought about some friends of mine. I made this in vinyl for the back of their car.
Todd
Gammy

Post by Gammy »

That looks great! When my husband saw your picture on the message board, he saw all your pins and thought that maybe you were in a Christian motorcycle club. Was he right?

Lisa
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

No, I don't belong to a Christian Riding group. but I know many riders who do. One of them I know really well. He leads our prayers before a group ride.
Todd
lsnichols70

Post by lsnichols70 »

I came across this site when searching for a cut file of the messianic seal. If allowed, may I ask, where can I find the file? I am wanting to put it on a tshirt to wear to a bible study group that I go to. It is part of a messianic congregation. I was going to trace one from a free file but haven't found a good image to use. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

This file is no longer available. It has been removed from this site. I will look on my other computer and see if I still have the CUT FILE.
Todd
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

SVG file
Attachments
messianic.svg
(30.67 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
Todd