Wedding dress favor box

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
mariloly

Wedding dress favor box

Post by mariloly »

I am new to the forum. I loved it, everyone is so willing to help. Thank you!!!! I am looking for a wedding dress box. I already bought the file from Denise ( which is wonderful), but I need the one similar to one in this site
http://die-cut-diva.blogspot.com/. Than you, Hope somebody can help me.
hbennett

Re: Wedding dress favor box

Post by hbennett »

sensationallychic

Post by sensationallychic »

Well, I tried my hand at this box and here is the result. Unlike the one at Diecut Diva mine latches together inside. It is similar to the one that you linked to, but not exact. Hope you can use it! Please let me know...feedback is always useful! :D
Attachments
dressbox.svg
(14.99 KiB) Downloaded 824 times
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Very nice Amy.. !!!!
Rorysnonna

Post by Rorysnonna »

Amy,
Thanks so much. I can't wait to try this, I have wanted a dress box pattern for a long time. thanks for sharing!
Lysa
mariloly

Post by mariloly »

Thank you so much, I did it and it is beautiful. Thank you again
sensationallychic

Post by sensationallychic »

You're very welcome! Glad it worked for you!
Silvertip
Location: Southern California, SCAL 1/2 Inkscape, Illustrator

Post by Silvertip »

I don't know if I am behind in the times, but I discovered at the Dollar Tree in the wedding favor section lots of neat boxes and things, Each package was only a dollar and they come usually with six to a package. I got a dress box, a tux box, and some cute favor boxes. So I bought them now I have 6 of each to take apart and scan, and if I mess up oh well, whats a dollar. I love it, because you have the actually box to look at and others to make a pattern with.
Dragonflyp1

Post by Dragonflyp1 »

Hi, Thanks so much for the great ideas on how to make wedding dress favor boxes. I took some of the suggested designs and
made a drawing that would fit nicely with 2 boxes up on a sheet of 12" x 12" cardstock. My local craft store was having a 4 for $1 sale
on the 12" x 12" Bazzil cardstock with embossed dots. So I was able to make bunches of these for a friend's bridal shower we are hosting
at work. I was able draw the design in such a way that the internal tabs connect. One side slides into an opening on the other side. I still
prefer to use some glue dots for reinforcment since I'm planning on putting candy into the boxes which will make them slightly heavy.
I am including pictures of the piece and will be posting my .svg file with the drawing very soon. I hope you all can use the drawing for future
projects! Happy Scrapbooking! Also if you have any suggestions on the best adhesive to use for these types of favor, please post them!

Thanks Hap
Wedding Dress Favor Box
Wedding Dress Favor Box
photo(2).jpg (129.08 KiB) Viewed 12877 times
photo.jpg
photo.jpg (135.78 KiB) Viewed 12877 times
photo(3).jpg
photo(3).jpg (126.36 KiB) Viewed 12877 times
LePetitPain

Post by LePetitPain »

Thanks for sharing