Fonts that match the carts...

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
Adina.Toponak

Fonts that match the carts...

Post by Adina.Toponak »

I dont own all the carts, not even close.. But as I download more and more fonts to use in SCAL I have found several that look *alot* like the carts. I thought it would be helpful to start a list of fonts that looks like carts in case someone wanted to try and match one.

If there is already a list.. great, let me know where. But if not.. now there is.

the OA cart has the streched out cursive font - there is a free font called "eight fifteen" that matches
http://www.abstractfonts.com/search/Eight+Fifteen

I will add more as I find them.. and please feel free to add to the list.

Thanks.
jancy

Re: Fonts that match the carts...

Post by jancy »

ck cursive is a good match for the cursive text in OA.

not a free download though.

http://www.scrapnfonts.com/searchdetail.php?psku=1376
boysboysboys

Post by boysboysboys »

Adina.Toponak wrote:I dont own all the carts, not even close.. But as I download more and more fonts to use in SCAL I have found several that look *alot* like the carts. I thought it would be helpful to start a list of fonts that looks like carts in case someone wanted to try and match one.

If there is already a list.. great, let me know where. But if not.. now there is.

the OA cart has the streched out cursive font - there is a free font called "eight fifteen" that matches

Thanks.
Great, thanks!! have you cut this font yet?? Just wondering how well it cuts, been wanting OA--hopefully this will work!!
Adina.Toponak

Post by Adina.Toponak »

I have cut this font. I cut "thanks" at 1 inch with a shadow and both cut just fine. You need to click "weld" before you cut, but you wont need to move the letters, they touch already.

boysboysboys wrote:
Adina.Toponak wrote:I dont own all the carts, not even close.. But as I download more and more fonts to use in SCAL I have found several that look *alot* like the carts. I thought it would be helpful to start a list of fonts that looks like carts in case someone wanted to try and match one.

Thanks.
Great, thanks!! have you cut this font yet?? Just wondering how well it cuts, been wanting OA--hopefully this will work!!
CBJPL31

Post by CBJPL31 »

jancy wrote:ck cursive is a good match for the cursive text in OA.

not a free download though.

http://www.scrapnfonts.com/searchdetail.php?psku=1376
Not free but only $3...sure is cheaper than buying a whole cart! lol I've considered downloading fonts that match the cart fonts and then selling those carts I have. I just have to make myself do it. I have separation anxiety just thinking about selling my carts! lol
~Nicole~
boysboysboys

Post by boysboysboys »

Great to know, thanks!
Adina.Toponak wrote:I have cut this font. I cut "thanks" at 1 inch with a shadow and both cut just fine. You need to click "weld" before you cut, but you wont need to move the letters, they touch already.

boysboysboys wrote:

Thanks.
Julie.Jenkins

Post by Julie.Jenkins »

I found one like "All Mixed Up" it's called "Dreamed About You" The folder I just extracted it from was tited abstracr fonts so I think that must be where I got it.
Adina.Toponak

Post by Adina.Toponak »

Ok, here are a bunch of them. The font sample is the name of the font. Just Google the name and you will find the download. They were all free.

This one matches the new Pooh Font

This one matches the Doodletype

This one matches Opposites Attract

This one matches All Mixed Up (thanks Julie Jenkins)

This one almost matches Alphalicious

This is the closest thing to Printing Press I could find

This one kinda sorta matches Teardrop, actually I think this one is better.

I think thats kinda it for now.

PS.. I have no idea why a few of them are HUGE and the rest are normal.. sorry.
boysboysboys

Post by boysboysboys »

oooooooooo! Those are FANTASTIC!! Thanks for sharing!
kkrewtea

Post by kkrewtea »

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

Shirl