Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
He**inwa

Re: Fonts that match the carts...

Post by He**inwa »

Thanks for the info!!
He**inwa

Post by He**inwa »

I can't take credit for this, but it was pointed out that Boot Camp looks a lot like Impact, which is found on most computers.

HTH
Aussie Alli

Post by Aussie Alli »

Has anyone found one that looks like Stone Script? :?:
Julie.Jenkins

Post by Julie.Jenkins »

Aussie Alli wrote:Has anyone found one that looks like Stone Script? :?:
I found 4 that each have letters similar to Stone Script, it depends on what you are looking for from it as to which one looks closest to you.
I like unnamed melody the best. there is one other called Merced2 (I could only attatch 3 photos) but it didn't look quite as much like handwriting. hope one works for you.
monotype corsiva
monotype.gif
monotype.gif (4.02 KiB) Viewed 3286 times
nuptial bj
nuptial.gif
nuptial.gif (5.75 KiB) Viewed 3288 times
unnamed melody
unnamed.png
unnamed.png (6.05 KiB) Viewed 3286 times
Aussie Alli

Post by Aussie Alli »

THANKS!!!!!! :D
Julie.Jenkins

Post by Julie.Jenkins »

Found Zooballoo in this HUGE download, posted already in Font section but copied and pasted for those who are folowing this thread, beware there are 483 fonts in here!!!

You can find a TON of 2peas fonts in this .RAR download. (483 to be exact ;) ) these are FREE!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?mgrdpm2cozd

There is a font in it called Zooballoo and looks very familiar if you catch my drift, I wonder who copied who here! :P :oops:
Actually I jsut noticed a DW in front of some fonts, most likely for David Walker, so paper pups is here too.
THere are also some fonts that are phrases which will be nice, they are like our own little font/carts.

It is an awesome download but comes in .RAR format, if you are not familiar with .RAR (I wasn't) it is similar to a zipped file, I just googled for a free version of .RAR to be able to get in the right format. The one I have is RARzilla. http://www.brothersoft.com/rarzilla-fre ... 64450.html Otherwise most of the unrar programs cost about $30.
hope9811

Post by hope9811 »

You guys are awesome! My cricut is arriving TODAY so I only have a couple of cartridges and I've been wondering about SCAL. I really wanted OA so I was excited to see this thread. Once it arrives, I may have to buy SCAL and try it!!!!! Thanks!!!!
cbrown

Post by cbrown »

thanks for sharing the info! :D
Candace

currently using SCAL2, but have SCAL3
I have an Expression and a Gazelle
On a laptop with XP Professional