ISO Americana silhouette of children...........

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
dublintoo

ISO Americana silhouette of children...........

Post by dublintoo »

for the 4th of July. They are a group of about 4 or 5 children "marching" along, the first one is holding the flag, the second one is playing the fife, (and he has a bandage around his head too) the third one is blowing a horn and the last child on the end is playing the drum and there is a small dog following from behind??? Is this sounding familiar to anyone??!!! I call it the march of 1776 but I'm not sure what it's called. It is so cute and I thought that I'd use it for the 4th of July if I could find it. So far no luck. Can anyone out there help me??
papasue

Re: ISO Americana silhouette of children...........

Post by papasue »

It is on a font called "silhouettes old fashioned". Sorry I can't tell you where I downloaded it, but it is the one you described.

Hope you can find it or that someone has kept the site for the download.

Perhaps you can download the jpg and make the file. Else someone will show up here with a better answer or you can search for it!

good luck.
Attachments
Picture 18.png
Picture 18.png (21.79 KiB) Viewed 2559 times
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
scrpbooklady

Post by scrpbooklady »

You can download the font for free here: http://www.fontspace.com/category/silhouettes?p=3

Lora
papasue

Post by papasue »

Thanks Lori, I couldn't find where I got it!
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
zellko

Post by zellko »

I used that font, try dafont or font freak, not sure though, so apologies if it's a wild goose chase.
dublintoo

Post by dublintoo »

It's almost like the one posted except the one I am looking for is of children marching along. The first child has a bandage over his head and he is playing the fife, the second child is holding the american flag (1776 version) the third child is marching along (I think) and the child on the end is playing the drum and there is a dog playfully tagging along on the end. I have seen this image so many times over the years and now because I want it, I can't find it!!! Figures.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Here is Fife and Drum! I will post this in the SVG section!
Todd