to firstcut or anyone i guess

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
TheresaTT

to firstcut or anyone i guess

Post by TheresaTT »

Firstcut,
i found the cartoon vectors you suggested and that is just what i wanted. BUT - it is giving me 4 options or file types , i guess, to choose to download. Which do i want??? what is what??? i know JPG, but not the others and JPG wouldn't be my vector would it????? HELP.
Theresa
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Re: to firstcut or anyone i guess

Post by HeatherM »

I think you want the wmf files. See this post. http://forums.surecutsalot.com/viewtopi ... 31&p=18537
firstcut

Post by firstcut »

I have a Mac so I use EPS. They open and are converted automatically to PDFs when I double click them. All I have to do then is open the PDF in Inkscape and save as an SVG.
These WMF files are vectors, and I think I heard someone before say that the PC version of Inkscape could open WMFs but I am not sure about that. If all else fails you could import the jpg version into Inkscape and path>trace bitmap.
What is the other format, AI? If so, that is vector and if it is the right version, Inkscape will read that.

Need some Windows folks to give a more definitive answer before you eat up your 3 downloads per week, huh?
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

Thanks Heather.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro